You might have noticed that I haven't posted in a while(Probably not since I don't have any readers). This is mainly because I have been playing Terraria. If you look at my steam account, you will see that I have spent over 90 hours on the game in the last two days. This was mainly me learning the game and beating some bosses. I'm going to keep playing it and am currently am working on beating the Wall of Flesh. I'm going to be using a combination between the Star Cannon(I built a skybridge that allows me to find them easily) and a harpoon. On my last(and first) attempt, the WoF had about 1K HP when I hit the end of my path and died. This time, I will have 200 more stars and spend most of the fight with the star cannon. With these extra stars(200*55dmg=10,000dmg) I should be able to kill him much quicker.

If any of you would like to start world with me, I'm available most nights. Just mail me or friend me on Steam and I will do my best to have fun with you.
Seriously, it annoying. I lose that thing almost every time I take it off. I wish that for once I could just choose one place to keep it and always get it there when I take it off.

    I have at least a mildly busy day ahead of me, but I plan on getting a special "art" project done today and posted about soon.

Boring Post


I hope I don't have many of these.

I didn't do much today other than visit Skylark's church this evening. Afterward, we played some splitscreen Minecraft with whoever finding diamonds first winning. I'm used to being able to do it in the first two minutes on PC and was not expecting the match to take thirty minutes.

Random stats:
Lines coded: 237



So yesterday's popped tire had more repercussions than I thought. I now have three fire-ant bites and they are swelling like mad. Hopefully they will heal quickly.
Well, here it is. My blog cherry has been popped. What a momentous occasion. *SARCASM*

    In other news, I had a weird day today. First, I had to wake up and take my sister to the orthodontist. Normally, this would be rather boring, but this time, I went over to the nearby Golden Arches and had myself a country ham biscuit and a free coffee because of a coupon my mom gave me. Well, my grandfather wanted my two siblings to pick some blueberries at his place with my cousins this morning so I took my sister over there right after the ortho appointment. Imagine my disappointment when my cousins bailed and didn't bring my brother like they said they would. I had to go home and take him over to my grandparent's myself.
    I went home and relaxed for a while before picking them up after lunch. Then I showered and off to work I went! Only one problem though, the car. My dad recently got pulled over while driving it because the registration or tags or something was expired on it. To renew it, he had to have it inspected and any problems fixed. Not a big deal. He had it inspected and the only problem was that the front tires really needed to be replaced, but they passed the car anyway since it was the only thing that needed fixing. My dad has since been calling our normal place where we get a good deal to replace the tires with no positive results coming back from them. So the tires hadn't gotten replaced yet. Come back to today while I drive to work. I turn onto the road leading straight to work. It's not very busy and only the people going to the hotel or the restaurant really use it. Think of my dismay when the tire basically shreds itself right there. I call my dad and my boss and tell them what happened; my dad is on his way and my boss tells me to take my time.
    I then came to the problem of changing the tire. I go to the trunk where the tire is located and have to clear out most of the stuff in there to even get to the tire. Once I'm accessing the tire, it takes me five minutes to even get it out because my mom calls worrying about me. Thankfully, I get it out and begin to work. As I'm there struggling to get to get the nuts off the tire, a coworker stops by on his way to work and gives me a little help; this was the best thing he could have done for me. Simply put, a coworker's mom saw me in distress and, being cautious, pulled into the drive of the chiropractor across the street from me. Once she saw my coworker pull up, she came over and offered to help. She had a much better winch than I did and new what to do far better than I did. The coworker that had stopped to help left because he had to start work really soon and because the woman would be far more help than he could be. Once we have the spare tire on, we find out that it's completely flat. I pull out my air compressor and start to fill it while the nice lady calls her husband to ask him to bring by an air tank he had.
    While the air compressor was doing its work, I finally had a minute to talk to the woman. It turns out that she was the mother of one of my other coworkers. What luck! After a few minutes of talking, her husband shows up and finishes filling the spare tire. Then my dad shows up and takes the car off to replace the tires while I finally get into work 45 minutes late.
    I clock in and go into the staff bathroom to clean the dirt off of my face and hands and then get to work. I make sure I go by the couple that help me's table and thank them again for all of the help. Then life got boring for a while. Literally nobody came into the place for thirty solid minutes. The manager was in the middle of cutting half of the servers when over thirty people enter at the same time, fifteen of which are in a party. Thankfully, I only got a table of three people and another five minutes later with two. The table with three was some travelers from northern Virginia and were actually rather interested in me. After talking for a few minutes, I learn that the woman teaches programming and robotics for third to eighth graders. I'm instantly jealous of those kids because they get their hands on hardware I dream of being able to tinker with. We talk for a bit while I do small chores near them and they soon leave, giving me my best tip of the night.
    The rest of my shift goes by uneventfully and I go to the register to get my tips that people paid via credit or debit and I find that I had exactly $7.77 in register tips. It doesn't get more rare than that.
    I got home to find some beef stroganaff thing my mom had made earlier and I got to talk to my girlfriend before writing this. My day was fun!

Random stats:
Lines coded: 91
Minecraft time: 00:32:12
What else would you like to see here?


    Why are you reading this? Go to the home page for info about me. :p


    July 2013


    Bad Luck

    Follow my RSS feed to get instant updates about what I'm doing! Be the stalker you can be!